UETDRRF004 Perform Rescue From A Live LV Panel
Please reach out to us if our dates don't suit or you wish to make a group booking.
The Low Voltage Panel Rescue course is essential if you are conducting live work or working with live switchboards. The course covers the performance of rescue procedures from a live Low Voltage (LV) apparatus, not including overhead lines and underground cables in the workplace.
It specifies the mandatory requirements of rescue from a live LV panel and how they apply in the context of transmission, distribution or rail work functions. It encompasses responsibilities for, health, safety and risk management processes at all operative levels and adherence to safety practices as part of the normal way of doing work.
Low voltage rescue comprises responsive operations that involve the saving of life, or prevention of injury during an incident or dangerous situation.
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful participants in this course. The certificate will be issued by Allens Training Pty Ltd - RTO 90909.
- UETDRRF004 - Perform Rescue From A Live LV Pane
To view full unit details please visit www.training.gov.au.
Participants must have:
- Prerequisite – This course has a prerequisite of HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (Evidence of completion and currency is required).
- Physical fitness – Participants must have the physical capacity to complete a practical demonstration of a simulated LV panel rescue.
- Pre-course study: Students may be required to undertake online pre-course work prior to attending the face-to-face session depending on the course delivery mode.
- Online study: Students must have access to a computer, smartphone, tablet or other electronic devices with access to the internet to complete the online/ pre-course studies.
- Face-to-Face - Full face to face course (minimum of 3 hours); or
- Blended - Online pre-learning, with a face-to-face delivery (minimum of 15 minutes).
Booking into this course commences enrolment with Allens Training Pty Ltd - RTO 90909 for completion of the online component of the course. The practical and face-to-face component of the course is delivered by Statpacks Plus under the auspices of Allens Training Pty Ltd - RTO 90909.
No industry recommended renewal is identified on the certificate, employers are recommended to consult with stakeholders to identify appropriate training periods.
For more information, refer to the following pages: